Exclusive Verumed Programme for Family Doctors/GPs in Essex
One of the major difficulties faced by European GPs interested in working in the UK is the complexity and uncertainty of administrative procedures with which they have to comply.
Work in a supportive practice environment with no formal assessments or examinations at the point of entry, full contract of employment and familiarisation period leading to inclusion onto the Medical Performers List.
- No formal assessment or examination at the point of entry
- Early contact with employer, Skype interview
- Financially supported relocation
- Observation period (paid)
- Formal Induction and Refresher (I&R) Scheme entry (paid)
- Work in a supportive practice environment with mentor
- Personal development plan (PDP) and special interests encouraged
- Location – Essex, South East England, close to London and major airports
Verumed is here for you – delivering your NHS GP career faster and further, committing to a transparent processes and ensuring safe employment.
Verumed will lead you through each step:
- Curriculum Vitae layout and essentials;
- GMC Registration;
- Documents required for application processes;
- Arrangements for interview and contact with the employer;
- Self-study portfolio familiarizing with the processes of UK General Practice;
- Language requirements;
- Timings and deadlines;
- Salary and benefits;
- Destinations of the placement, relocation;
- Review of employment Terms and Conditions according to BMA;
- Liaison with Health Education England (HEE) and NHS England (NHSE);
No fee is paid by the candidate at any stage
Please be aware that no one can require you to sign an exclusive agreement. A typical NHS contract always defines employer, placement, job description and salary package. Please contact us if in doubt.