Recruitment and Employment Programme for Colombian medical doctors and specialists
As the United Kingdom (UK) exits the pandemic this summer, thanks to its successful vaccination programme, the national health service (NHS) will need thousands of foreign medical doctors to help the NHS recover full scale of its services that were postponed due to Covid-19.
A leading medical recruitment agency is looking to place Colombian medical doctors and specialists in a range of roles in the UK’s healthcare system in 2021 and 2022 . The UK has an urgent shortage of doctors, with close to 10,000 medical roles vacant.
Verumed, a UK-based consultancy and registered member of NHS Employers, will be holding a series of free webinars throughout May and June 2021 for Colombian medical doctors interested in working and training in the UK.
The free webinars will provide an opportunity for you to meet Verumed’s consultants and ask questions. The following questions will be addressed:
- Why is the UK interested in Colombian medical doctors?
- How is the UK healthcare system structured?
- How easy is it to find a job as a Colombian medical doctor?
- Are there further education opportunities?
- What salary and benefits could I earn?
- How do I register my medical degree?
- How do I get a visa?
- Could I bring my family/partner?
- How can Verumed help me make my career move to the UK?
- How is the pandemic affecting international recruitment?