Substantive employment – ensuring patients’ safety and enhancing doctors’ performance.
In rejecting the financial inducements of the locum market, Verumed can rightly claim to be contributing to significant cost savings by the NHS.
- Verumed Consultancy Services Ltd facilitates General Practitioner (GP) and Hospital Doctor recruitment from the EEA and Internationally, through our unique sourcing channels and events abroad.
- Verumed offers a comprehensive recruitment and introduction service, based on a single fee payment, and maintains links with both candidate and employer throughout the stages leading to full employment.
- Verumed ensures engagement with the NHS employer as near to the outset of this journey as possible, brokering a strong relationship between both candidate and employer, presenting fully prepared candidates.
Services to the employer which are unique in their coverage:
- Review undertaken of Vocational or Specialty Training syllabus, and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) records, of each candidate;
- Comprehensive evidence based information about EEA Family Doctor (GP) and Specialty Training programmes; EEA GP or Specialty Doctor registration; and licensing requirements necessary for employment;
- Full file of compliance and evidence required by NHS England, including DBS check and Occupational Health Clearance;
- Option of outsourced recruitment process;
- Advice on remuneration package and optimising Terms and Conditions to maximise retention;
- Information and assistance in preparing the candidate for the assessments required by Health Education England (HEE);
Verumed is registered with NHS Employers, Information Commissioners Office and DPA as data controller. Verumed adheres to the Code of Practice for International Recruitment. Verumed is a corporate member of Recruitment and Employment Confederation with processes and procedures adhering to and abiding by specific and measurable codes of best practice.